How Do I Get My License Reinstated After Being Ordered to File an SR-22?
If you got your Georgia license taken away due to some kind of canadian pharmacy cheap viagra violation, such as a DUI or causing a wreck while you didn’t have insurance, you probably heard at your court hearing or through a letter from the viagra for sale houston tx Putnam County Department of Driver Services (DDS) that you are required to file an SR-22. This means that until your SR-22 form is q lowest viagra prices a img filed, you won’t be able to legally drive. What follows are steps from the DDS for getting your license back.
Follow These Steps to book buy online order viagra Get Your GA License Reinstated
- Wait out the suspension period that you were given, which will be anywhere from 90 days to one year.
- Pay your reinstatement fee to the DDS. This will cost between $200-$400. You can pay online, by mail or at the Putnam County DDS office.
- Find a company that is licensed by the state of Georgia to file your SR-22 form (such as The Black Bear Insurance Group).
- Get an SR-22 quote, and buy the policy. You have to pay for six months at a time, as required by state law.
- Follow up with your insurance company to make sure they filed your SR-22 form with the DDS. (The Black Bear Insurance Group provides same-day filing!)
Once you have followed all these steps, you can start driving again. Just be sure to write down all your insurance information, and keep it in your car, until you get your insurance cards.